Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Perth
  5. New to Gosnells, looking for other mums and bubs

New to Gosnells, looking for other mums and bubs Lock Rss

Hi everyone,

My husband, our daughter and I just moved to Gosnells from NOR.
We don't know anyone here and I'd love to meet other mums from around here for coffee and playdates/playgroups for my little girl.
I'm 35 and bubs is 10 months, I'm a sahm.

Looking forward to hearing from you! smile
Hi,
Im sort of near you. Would love to meet for coffee. I have 3 kids aged 5, 2 and 8 months.

Hi Ladies

Just thought i'd let you know about the Gosnells Playgroup that is run at the Women's Activity Centre on Wheatley St (near the Gosnells Train Station). We have sessions on Wednesday but desperatley need new members for our Tuesday and Friday sessions, running from 9.15 to 11.15.
I am still the enrollments co-ordinator but after attending for 4 years my youngest started full time school this year so i still only go on Wednesday as i miss my 'girls'. Although i am now pregnant with my 3rd so will be coming back next year, yay.
Our playgroup is run for the parents as much as the children to catch up and have a natter and to meet new people in the area.
Hope i don't sound too much like an advertisement but playgroup was such a wonderful place for me and my kids and i have formed such good friendships.
Hope you would like to come along and see (by the way we start back on Friday 6th May).

Christine
Sign in to follow this topic