Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Perth
  5. Young mums in perth

Young mums in perth Lock Rss

Hi All, Just wondering if there is any young mums out there that attend playgroups or mothers groups? How old are you and How old are your bubs?
Im a young mum and am looking for other young mums to catch up with smile
Hi there! Im 21 and expecting my first bub in just under 3 weeks. I would love to meet up with other young mums but finding playgroups etc. that I can go to after bubs arrives seems much harder than it should! I would love to meet other young Perth mums smile
Hey smile Im April. Im 20 and my DD is nearly 8 months. Where abouts in perth are you?

First we had Each Other, Then we had You, Now we have Everything

Hi ladies, Im in Hamilton Hill SOR, very near to Fremantle smile How bout you?
Hi all im in Rivervale So quite close to city
Beechboro! we're pretty spread out! lol

First we had Each Other, Then we had You, Now we have Everything

Hi All, Just wondering if there is any young mums out there that attend playgroups or mothers groups? How old are you and How old are your bubs?
Im a young mum and am looking for other young mums to catch up with smile

hey hey! im 20 with 1 toddler and 1 on the way! i live in Armadale i dont go to mothers group (info on finding one if any sucks down here) so im making my own smile
I'm 21 years old and have a 3 yr old son and am 25 wks pregnant with another son. I live in South Perth, but am happy to travel if a mothers group is organised!

Ally
Hi there,

I am 24 and have just moved to Perth. I have a 10 month old daughter and would really like to meet some other Mums.
I'm 20 with a 2year old & 6 month old. I don't really go to a mothers group at the moment but would love to. Feel free to add me on facebook as I don't come on here often [email protected]
Hey my names Sam I am 19 and have a 10 month old boy and am due with our second in april smile My partner and I have just moved to perth from NZ a month ago so I dont know anyone over here yet.. would love to meet some new people and find out about play groups and things for my boy. Add me on facebook smile [email protected]
hi everyone my names heather im 19! expecting my first 24th of march a baby girl smile
Sign in to follow this topic