Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Perth
  5. Anyone from Byford???

Anyone from Byford??? Lock Rss

Hi we are in the process of building in Byford, and hoping to be moved there by the end of the year, We have 4 kids 9yrs,5yrs,3yrs and 23mth. So I am looking for schools (preferbly private),daycare (once my business is up and running again, I'm an Intimo consultant) and anything else that you think would be handy for me. Thanx in advance. smile

jade82

Hi we are in the process of building in Byford, and hoping to be moved there by the end of the year, We have 4 kids 9yrs,5yrs,3yrs and 23mth. So I am looking for schools (preferbly private),daycare (once my business is up and running again, I'm an Intimo consultant) and anything else that you think would be handy for me. Thanx in advance. smile

Take it theres no mummies from Byford or surrounds on here then1! sad

jade82

Hi There.

I am not from Byford but in Kelmscott which is about 10minutes b4 byford. There is a private school called Pioneer Village in the Armadale precinct or you also have John Walliston Anglican in Kelmscott (not sure if that's too far. There are no private schools in Byford but you do have byford primary school or you have Marri Grove Primary.

In the way of Day Care you have Byford Day Care Centre or Marri Grove Child Care Centre. In Armadale you have more selection with Good Start Early Learning (ABC) on Forrest Road, Fifth Road Child Care, or Mundarda Child Care.

Hope this helps you a little.

Brooke
For a high school I would recomend Serpentine Jarrahdale Grammar School, I found there education structure really outstanding and the school itself is like one big family! For Primary schools I would recomend either Dale Christian or even Mundijoing primary school even though that is not a private school it still is an amazing primary school which I would happily recomend to anyone.
Sign in to follow this topic