Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Perth
  5. Recommendations for Family Day Care - Success/Atwell/Hammond Park/surrounds

Recommendations for Family Day Care - Success/Atwell/Hammond Park/surrounds Lock Rss

Hi there,
I'm new to this forum and hoping to hear from someone that can provide recommendations on a family day care service in my area. I have a 6 month old son and would be looking at putting him into day care two days a week in the next 6 months. I'm happy to travel to surround areas (live in Hammond Park).
Thanks so much!!
Hi Michelle.
Hope you and your bub are well.
Did you manage to find a daycare yet?
I'm also based in hammond park and looking to put my bub in daycare in the next 6 months .
Thanks
Hi,
I live in Hammond Park and I am fairly sure there is a Family Day Care on Baler Court. They have a sign on their bin. I am not sure of any details though. Maybe drive through on a Friday and see if you can see the sign on the bin
Hi, Michelle, this is fen/ Amanda. I am running a family daycare at success ( 5 minutes walking distance from Cockburn gateway shopping centre), I have working with children check, 2 years experience working in kindergarten in China. U can get reference from my customer. I am a mother of a boy. For opening promotion, I Charge only $100 for a day, $270 for 3 days, $400 for 5 days. Call me now 0450894360.
Hi, Michelle, this is fen/ Amanda. I am running a family daycare at success ( 5 minutes walking distance from Cockburn gateway shopping centre), I have working with children check, 2 years experience working in kindergarten in China. U can get reference from my customer. I am a mother of a boy. For opening promotion, I Charge only $100 for a day, $270 for 3 days, $400 for 5 days. Call me now 0450894360.
Sign in to follow this topic