Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Perth
  5. New to Perth (Joondalup/Somerly). Mum of two lovely boys looking for a coffee group :)

New to Perth (Joondalup/Somerly). Mum of two lovely boys looking for a coffee group :) Lock Rss

Hi ladies smile

I am 28 years old with two little boys, Connor(2) and Jack (1). They keep me very busy!
I recently moved to Perth from New Zealand with my Fiance.
I left a fantastic coffee group behind in NZ and really miss catching up with other mums and bubs. So would love to meet up with others in the joodalup/somerly area smile

Hi I have a 1yr old and a 3 yr old and I am new to clarkson. Pm me if u wanna catchup.

Hi ladies smile I'm a 20 year old with one beautiful 3 year old boy( very cheeky) originally from NZ currently living in a mining town in porthedland with my partner. Will be moving to mindarie perth in a few weeks I'm studying diploma of business ATM while my partner will be fifo from porthedland . Would love to catch up for play dates and coffee very easy going my email is [email protected]
Sign in to follow this topic