Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Perth
  5. Any WA mums want to chat?

Any WA mums want to chat? Rss

Im a 23 year old mum of my beautiful baby boy who is now 8 weeks old. Would like to meet other mums in Perth area as none of my friends have kids and Im finding it hard to relate to them these days. Email me if you like roxy_bear_20@hotmail.com. Thanks smile

Claire, WA

Hi there, im a perth mum. im 20 and my son is 6 months. we live in belmont. My email is mdj_little@hotmail.com

Dp: Danny: 30/10/82, Ds: Joshua: 25/03/03

Hi Claire!
I am Angelica I have a 3 year old son and a 7 month old daughter.
email me i would love to chat!
Angelica

Angelica Mum to Troy (6) Aaliyah (4) & Carlos (1)

oops i suppose an email address would come in handy..Maibacache@aol.com

Angelica Mum to Troy (6) Aaliyah (4) & Carlos (1)

Hi how are you? I'm 20 also, living in Vic Park, I have a daughter 8 months old. If u want to chat any time my email is naughtybychoice@hotmail.com
Hi Claire_bear

I know how u feel, when I had my baby girl, my friends and I aren't the same as we used to be, their still my best mates but because none of them have any children of their own they can't really relate to me and it's hard for us to do the things we used to do together. Anyways if u want to talk any time my email is naughtybychoice@hotmail.com
Hiyas!

I've not long turned 22, and I've got a beautiful baby girl named Aurora, and she's almost 4mths old now. I know what it's like with the friend aspect of things. When you have a child you have to prioritise, and they don't understand what you do as a mother, and they won't until one day they have children of their own. I know I wouldn't change anything for the world, and I love my little baby girl. If you want drop me a line at........... sexyeyes_6064@hotmail.com!

Victoria, W.A, 4mth baby

Sign in to follow this topic