Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Perth
  5. Padbury mums or close

Padbury mums or close Lock Rss

hi to all the mummies out there!
hope your darlings are behaving themselves. sleeping throughout the nights, having good long day sleeps, no spews, lots of smiles and laughs. LOL
aren't they worth it though?
just trying to get a regular mother's group within a small area so that it is real easy to meet up, walk even.
you never know who may live in the same street as you.
i have a four 1/2 year boy and a 4 mth old boy.
love to catch up or chat with ANY mums esp. in padbury area or around this area.

hear from you soon.
cheers mandy

mandy, WA, boys 6years and 2years

Hi Mandy,

I am in Hocking, which is just off Ocean Reef Road, and am not a mummy today but will be in 3 or 4 weeks...

hi there we live in craigie we are neighbours
hi! we have just moved to Kallaroo from sydney - I would love to meet some people! I have email and msn messenger at [email protected]
Hi, my name is Keely and I live in Padbury in Blaxland Way. Would love to meet up or find a walking buddy smile I am 21 and have a 5 month old little girl.
My email is [email protected] or I'm on facebook too.
xx
hi there, my name is megan, i have just moved to australia, and i live in padbury. i have an almost 7 yr old son and almosy 4yr old daughter and am 14 weeks pregnant, my daughter would love to make new friends and so would i smile am keen to meet up

hi there, my name is megan, i have just moved to australia, and i live in padbury. i have an almost 7 yr old son and almosy 4yr old daughter and am 14 weeks pregnant, my daughter would love to make new friends and so would i smile am keen to meet up

geez thats shocking i got my kids ages wrong. my son just turned 7 lol but daughter is turning 4 on the 28th
Hi Everyone!
My name is Chantal,and Ive just moved to Padbury from QLD. Would love to meet up with other mums and make some friends. I have a 2.5yo daughter and a 4week old son, im 25. Dont have a car at the moment so im on foot for now. email me if you would like to meet up [email protected]
Hi All beautiful mums,
I just moved from India and staying in padbury i have 4 and half yr old son. Really want to meet moms who has similar age group kids and my Son very eager to mingle some friends of his age .
Hi Mandy,

I have 5 yr old boy we are just moved from India and staying at padbury . Really want to meet moms who has similar age group kids and my Son very eager to mingle some friends of his age .

Cheers
Neha
Hi Megan,

I have 5 yr old boy we are just moved from India and staying at padbury . Really want to meet moms who has similar age group kids and my Son very eager to mingle some friends of his age .
Cheers
Neha
Hi smile

I am in Kallaroo and will be a mum in 7/8 weeks... So I would love to join

Sign in to follow this topic