Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

SOR young mums Rss

Hi everyone
I'm 20yrs old and want to know if there are any young mums or mums to be SOR? I'm expecting on the 1/1/04 with my first child. I Don't know many people around my area, so if anyone wants to chat, please do.
look foward to chatting with you all.
All the best
Mel

WA Sasha 6/1/04

Hi. I'm 22, i'm actually a NOR mum but if you want to chat you can add me to mesasnger , addy is karlee_tomasini. or send me an email. Good luck with the upcoming birth!

Karlee, WA, 1 & 2 yr old boys.

Hi Mel

I'm Karen. I'm 25 yrs old with a 9 month old son (born 12/4/03) Callum. We live SOR and would love to chat!

I've got a website :

http://www.karencheng.com.au/

Where you can find out a bit more about us and contact me from there.

Cheerio!

Karen

Web designer living in Perth

Hi Mel
how are you? 'm 20 also with an 8 month old daughter, we live SOR. Well congratulations you must of had your beautiful boy or girl by now!!! How did it go? I hope you both are well. My email address is naughtybychoice@hotmail.com if you feel like having a chat drop me a line anytime.
thank you for replying to my message

yes i have had my little girl, Sasha Taryn, she weighted 6 pounds or 2.72kgs. My labour was really good, only 5 1/2 hrs. She was born on the 6/1/04 at 4mins to midnight....... We both are doing well.

I live in Rockingham, where are you? oh' what is your name?....
It would be good to chat with you, my msn is melissa_wills@hotmail.com.au

WA Sasha 6/1/04

Hi mel,
I'm 23 and live in South Perth. Where are you? I have an 8 month old daughter and would love to chat, so emmail me if you want
indha_steph@hotmail.com

Steph

Jasmine, 8 months

Hi

I suppose I'll address this to anyone reading this. I'm 23 & live in Thornlie. I'm mum to Emily (nearly 1...time flies!) I would love to chat & maybe even meet up for some exercise (would love to shed those last 10 kgs and not motivated!). My email is mgould@iinet.net.au. Thanks!

Michelle, 23, WA; mum to Emily Renae (11 months)

Hey Mel!

Well i'm a young mum too, I'm 22 but I do live NOR and soon to move down to the South-West to Bridgetown! I have a little girl Aurora, who is almost 4mths old, and she's such a gem.

My e.mail is sexyeyes_6064@hotmail.com if you'd like to get in contact!

Victoria, W.A, 4mth baby

Hi Mel,

I am a mel too, I'm not quite a young mum, but used to be!

I too am in Rockingham.

My youngest is almost 10months old... a little girl called Alannah.

~~~~~~~~~~
Mel
Mum to 5 boys
and 1 Girl
Living In WA
cuenmel@yahoo.com.au
(feel free to email me if you like!)
Hi everyone

My name is Jess and I'm 21 with a nearly two year old son. I live in Willetton, does any body live around that area?

I actually go to a young mums group in Willagee which is really good.

My email is jessmw83@hotmail.com if any one wants to chat.

Seeya

Jess,WA, Baby Hayden

I would like to meet up with other mums, but I dont have a car.

But I am a member of parenting sites and chat with alot of other parents that way.

The two sites I visit most frequently are so friendly, and welcoming I feel like a part of a family so to speak. Even though i have never met them, they are my friends.

If you want the addresses I can tell you if you email me.

Not that I want to take members away from here, I like it here too, I can see I will become addicted here too.

missiek_mumma@yahoo.com.au
hello peoples my name is jasmin i live in kwinana im 19 turning 20 soon i have 2 children my son Devin is 3 and a half and no longer has contact with his father due to a child abuse case that goes to court in rockingham on the 12th of april i am horribly scared he will walk .i also have a 4 month old girl named Wynter-Rose her father and i are in the middle of a horrible breakup and i dont have anyone to really talk abought my problems with and im finding it very hard and i also have no car at the moment wich makes it hard to attend mothers groups and things.
So if you are localand feel like making a friend who really needs one please add me to your msn desirable_jasmin@yahoo.com.au
im also looking for a reasonably cheep car to get my kids around in winter if anyone knows someoneplease let me know
thanks heaps jas

winnie 5mth baby devin 3and a half yrold terrorist

Sign in to follow this topic