Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Kalgoorlie Lock Rss

Hi All.

I am moving to Kalgoorlie next month and wondering if anyone can advise a good playgroup and where can I get swimming lessons for my 2 yr old and 14 month old??
Hi there my name is amanda and i have 2 children my son is3 1/2 and my daughter is 18 months. We go to a playgroup called the sandlewood centre. There are a couple of places to do swimming lessons if you want mor e info you can email me on [email protected]

Hi Belinda,
I came from kalgoorlie. We use to use the playgroup run by the Eastern Goldfields High school The coordinaters name is Jodie.( Don't know if sshe is still there) It was in Macdonald St on the corner of lane. (it was just a normal brick house. This group was good as the high school girls took your child and us mums got to sit, talk and have a coffee in peace (sometimes). The girls planned all the activites and it was a gold coin donation. The Girls were doing it as part of their early childhood studies. It was run twice a week. Somethiings may have changed it has been 3 years since was in Kalgoorlie.
If you want further info I can ring girlfriend and see what time and days for you.
Cheers
Hi Belinda smile Have you moved to Kalgoorlie yet? If you have how do you like it? I live in Kal and have a 4 yr old son and a 2 yr old daughter.
Let me know if you have moved here as I have the name of a lady who does private swimming lessons from her home. My son did lessons there in Summer and will start again in October. She is a registered school and has just had a pool heater installed and had the pool enclosed ready to start lessons again in October. She is a great teacher as well, really friendly. I'm pretty sure the minimum age she starts lessons with a child is from 2 yrs old. I love how her classes are small as well, more personalised, as she only has 2-3 kids in a class.
I also take Brianna to a playgroup at the Golden Mile Community House on Lionel St. It's on a Wednesday morning and you're not obligated to go each week, you just pay every time you go and they have planned activities, that the leader organizes, each week for the littlies to do.
Hope to hear back from you soon, if you have any questions or want to know anything else about Kalgoorlie just ask wink

Char, Kalgoorlie WA, Jared is 5 and Brianna is 3

the sandlewood family centre behind the library on rhodes street have some good facilties there, including home care, and a few different types of playgroups.
swimming lessons are at oasis aquatic centre, my daughter went there when she was 6 months old, they were very good for me

toni, kalgoorlie. dakoda 16months, & 1on the way

Sign in to follow this topic