Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. WA
  5. Looking for w.a. mums

Looking for w.a. mums Rss

I am a 26 year old mother of a 2 year old and a 6 month old.I am looking for other mums to make new freindships as I am from interstate. Please email me if you are interested in exchanging ideas, tips etc or just want someone to chat with. My email address is cshodgson@dodo.com.au

Sharnee,W.A.6mth,2yr

Hey there,
My name is Manda, i live in Belmont Wa with my partner Danny and our goreous 6.5 month old son JOshua. Feel free to email me:
mdj_little@hotmail.com

Dp: Danny: 30/10/82, Ds: Joshua: 25/03/03

Hi guys I am 25 years old with 4 1/2 month old daughter Emily. I live in Rockingham WA. I would love to compare notes too!!!
Karen
karenpetty@iinet.net.au

Karen,WA,Emily born 4th June

HI, MY NAME IS KORINA, I ALSO LIVE IN BELMONT WITH MY PARTNER SIMON & MY 9 MONTH OLD DAUGHTER KAYLA. KAYLA WAS BORN ON THE 1ST OF MARCH, JUST A LITTLE BIT OLDER THEN JOSHUA. WHERE WAS JOSHUA BORN?

KORINA, WA, 9MTH KAYLA

Hiya

I live in Bentley wa! My daughter Shantay is 15 months old, I would love to chat to other mums

you can email me at viva@aapt.net.au
Hey I'm 28 years old and have a three year old son and a 9mth old son. If interested to chat email me on soadeltoukhi@hotmail.com

Tina,WA,3yr

I would love to meet mums with babies/kids around the same age as mine wink

I live in Rockingham

~~~~~~~~~~
Mel
Mum to 5 boys
and 1 Girl
Living In WA
cuenmel@yahoo.com.au
(feel free to email me if you like!)
Hi my name is Clare. My husband and i alternate between Chittering and Ellenbrook (Mostly in Ellenbrook). I am 21 and he is 25 and we have just had our first baby, Brodie-who is now 5 weeks.

We would like to meet other couples with children because we dont know too many and the only people we have to talk to are family.

We would love to have people to compare notes to etc because, being first time parents, we have had some questions and things like that.

my email is mystic_tapper@hotmail.com

if anyone has messenger, they can add me!

(PS will be in brisbane from 1st Feb-16th so if i am not talking that is why)

Clare-WA, Brodie 17.12.04, Lauren 13.12.06, Holly

hi i'm a baby to be in oct 05
feel free to email me
nutrimetics2004@yahoo.com.au

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://bd.lilypie.com

Hi Gypsy,

I'm 23 with a nearly 2 year old and I lived in Beechboro for nearly 13 years. My folks are still there and it is a great area. We visit every school holidays as we now live in Wiluna but it would be great to have a chat.

Nicole

Nikki, WA, 2nd bub on the way.

Hi all

We alternate between Orelia & Rockingham. Soon to be divorced mother of a nearly 2 year old girl. Work in Armadale with family business.
HI My name is Megan I am 23, live in Belmont and have a lovey 10 mnth old daughter.
Would also love to chat
quackloop@hotmail.com

perth

Sign in to follow this topic