Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. WA
  5. Young Teen MUMs wanna chat

Young Teen MUMs wanna chat Lock Rss

Any young teen mums wanna chat just email me at [email protected] have a 6 month old daughter and sure i can help you with any situation or just wanna talk .
In the future i wanna help young mums

ME 30, DH 32, DD 10 , DD 4 and baby due 24th May 2015

hay im a new mum my self its all abit scary i loved the whole pregnancy and birth thing that was easy its the next 25 years thats the hard part

jess,wa,7mth baby,20

Hey
my names Rachel i am a young teen mum i am 15 and i am 6months pregnant i would really love to chat because i am not really scared but yea i am nevus on how it is all going to turn out and it hasnt hit me yet that i am actually pregnant im to excited and happy that i dnt no if i want to think about birth. i no it will b an awsome experience but its just that i have herd alot of things dat go wrong and right and it makes me not wanna think about it!!
i have chosen to find out the sex of my baby because i am under alot of pressure because i live in Goolwa South Australia and my partner lives in Esperance Wester Australia and i am planning of moving over there!!!! i am now finding it hard to find out names but i no it would have been harder for me to think of both sex's and plan on moving and think about the nursery and having everything ready!! hope to hear from u soon [email protected] is my addy if u want to instant chat ok
thnx
rachel

young mum

Sign in to follow this topic