Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. WA
  5. Pilbara Parents???

Pilbara Parents??? Rss

Hi. My names Andrae and I live in the Pilbara Region of WA. Was just wondering if there were any other parents in the region who are on here. Leave us a message and we can catch up.

Andrae

Andrae,WA - Liam, Siobhan and Erin

Hi Andrae
My name is Kellie and I live in Karratha. Where abouts are you? I have a 5 1/2 month old little girl who I had at Nickol Bay Hospital.

Kellie

Kellie, WA

Hi Kellie,

My husband and I live in Tom Price. We have a 3 3/4 yold boy and a 10 wk old girl. My e-mail is andii81@hotmail.com if you want to get in touch. Hope your doing well.

Andrae
(also have MSN if you want to chat)

Andrae,WA - Liam, Siobhan and Erin

Hi
I live in Karratha have been here for just over a year. i have a 10 month old daughter who I had at Nickol Bay Hospital. My email is baston@dodo.com.au if anyone wants to chat.

Briony

BRA QLD 6yo & 4 yo girls

Hi Andrae,

I am not quite in the Pilbara but far enough away from a major town or city, we are in Wiluna where I am working as a teacher. My email is mckaynicole@hotmail.com

Nikki, WA, 2nd bub on the way.

Hi Andrae, your the second person that lives in tom price I have located on this website. I too live in Tom Price I have three kids aged 2, 16 months and 3 months. would be nice to chat online.
sced_75@hotmail.com
Sue.

SueZ

Sign in to follow this topic