Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. SA & NT
  5. playgroup in Happy Valley SA

playgroup in Happy Valley SA Lock Rss

Hi,
I am looking for a playgroup in the Happy Valley area for my 14 month old DS. I am fairly new to the area so don't know any mums with bubs his age. It would be good if the playgroup was also dad friendly as my partner and I study uni externally and he may like to come along sometimes as well,
thanks

lisa : )

The best way is to ring Playgroup SA and they can tell you when and where there are playgroups in your area.
I live in Reynella and know that the reynella hall accross from yum sing and wollies has quite a few sessions and there is also one at reynella south primary on sherriffs road on fridays 9-11am.
the one at reynella primary is good, I went there last semester but as I also study my timetable changed and was unable to continue with that one. the ladies there are really nice and there is a dad that goes occaisionally. the mums there are dad friendly too!!
I have a 15 month old daughter so I know the feeling...

Thanks Tarz, I will call playgroups SA, I might wait until the new year now as I am on prac for the next month so will be flat out trying to get work, all the best in your studies,

No problem!
I know the reynella south primary one only runs during school term, not sure about the others.
I find it hard in the school breaks to find DD things she can do cos we also take her to kindergym and that only runs during the term too...
All the best with your studies too and with the month of prac.
What are you studying?

Some of the kindy's have them too. I know O'Halloran Hill Kindy runs one on mondays and there's one at the Aberfoyle Park Hub Shopping Centre too. Happy Valley kindgergarten might run one as well but you'd have to give them a call.

Karen, DS1 31/8/03, DD 12/3/07, DS2 16/12/09

I am studying early childhood education, so I do know how to find playgroups I was just hoping to meet someone who was aready a member of a local group so I cou;d get to know someone before I went along! Thanks for your replies

hey i go to a play group at the old cottage across from reynella east i live in happy valley my son is 16 months old im sure no one would mind a dad being there im faiurly new there though its on thursdays at 3 til 4 :15

hails
hey i go to a play group at the old cottage across from reynella east i live in happy valley my son is 16 months old im sure no one would mind a dad being there im faiurly new there though its on thursdays at 3 til 4 :15

hails
Sign in to follow this topic