Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. SA & NT
  5. just moved to SA need friends

just moved to SA need friends Lock Rss

name: antoinette
baby: jacob 1 year
live: m vale(pimpala rd)
occ: mother

hi i just moved here from darwin and i dont know anyone ive just moved to m vale and i am looking for email or people i can catch up with i love to get out and about,scrapbooking,horses having fun and being around people,im getting really bord at home and would love to catch up with people around my area if you would like to chat email me on [email protected]

SA mum with baby jacob 20th sep 04

hi antionette,
here's my details

name:hayley
baby: benjamin 1 year (tomorrow!)
live: seaford rise, about 10 minutes away
occ: mother
maritial: married 3.5 years
pets: 2 dogs 1 cat
ttc 2nd child, trying for 8 months now, after successful on 2nd month with ben.

i too love to get out and about and also have the same hobbies as you, scrapbooking (although i haven't really done much, only pages to put in frames as pressies for relatives) and other crafts, like patchwork quilting, i have trained my own horse and ridden since i was 13, although i currently don't have a horse anymore (mum has the one i trained now) but i still love riding my friends' horse, when i can!
how have you found sa so far? hope your not finding the transistion to hard, bet the weather is a rude shock! lol. are you finding your way around ok?
let me know if you want to keep in contact, and i'll email you.
hayley

SA mum to Ben (10/04) Rianan (7/06) #3 due 14 dec

Sign in to follow this topic