Huggies Forum

SA young mums Lock Rss

Hey psychick,
Congrats on your 3rd littleone, i had my litttle boy Parker 5weeks ago, its been a long 10months for me. would love to chat!!!

Sarah, SA, 6week baby

hi i'm jasmin 24 i have a 2 yr old son kye and is due 1st of april.would love to chat.

Jasmin, SA, Kye 23/01/02 and Caleb 23/03/04

hey everyone,
i'm 18 and have a baby boy.
just looking for someone to chat with.
I'm Fiona, 21 from adelaide with my 8 week old son!

South Australia- 21 Years old, Baby boy 09/11/03

Hi gals,

I too am a 21 year old mum to a gorgeous 4 month old baby girl. I am doing it by myself and would love to chat to you all.
I'd like to say hi to everyone
I've already introduced myself above, so I'm just here to let u know you can find me on msn messenger

[email protected]

Connor 24/1/03, Oliver 8/6/04, Zachary 5/12/07

Hi J&J,
sorry didn't catch your name..lol!
I'm Fiona, 21 and i have an 8 week old boy!
Where in SA do you live?
Fiona

Girls,
Here is a group made especailly for adelaide mums under the age of 25.
Thought it would be good to have our own group where we can discuss things in a more private environment.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Young_Adelaide_Mums/
Hope to see you soon!

A group for young mums of Adelaide!
Hope you can join!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Young_Adelaide_Mums/

Hi,

My name is shannon im 22 I live in adeliade also, Im currentally 10wks pregnant, and having to make the biggest decison in my life, weather to have it on my own or to stay in my current relationship and to terminate, I love my partner dearly yet he is totally aganst it which is breaking me in two.
I have alot of support from friends and family to continue But they will support whatever decision i make.
What to do I dont know, but i do know im the only one who can make the decision.
Any one out there with any advice on single parenting or who have been in a simlar position i would love to hear from you.

Thanx for listening

Shannon smile

Shannon WA, DD Tiana 2, No2 EDD 8th May

Hi shannon,

I'd really hate to be in your position right now, I think the hardest thing to ever do would be to give up a child.

When I got pregnant with my first, and told my partner, I gave him the choice to stay or go, cause the baby was gonna stay. I had less of a chance of getting pregnant due to an operation that went wrong, and I was worried about weather or not I'd be able to bear another child after a termination.

I love my little boy, feel I have made the right decision as well as the choice of partner. Just try to remember one thing, a baby is individual, you will only get 1 like the one you are carrying, but you can find love in many places. If you feel as though with the support of your family, you could raise this baby alone, then that is what I'd try, but who am I to talk, I'm not you and it is your decision in the end.

I hope that this has helped you and if you want to contact me, just look for me on the above address.

Connor 24/1/03, Oliver 8/6/04, Zachary 5/12/07

Shannon,
I was put in the same position. My partner and i have been together through heaps, but this was something is was not ready to even try at, and gave me the ultamatim of keeping the baby or keeping him. It broke my heart but i chose the baby, it turned out for the best, because he thought i would choose him for sure, but when he found out he then decided he wanted to be invovled....he didn't want to have a child out there and not know who it was.
I say follow your heart, or you may do something that you will never forget and it'llbe on your mind forever.
fiona

Sign in to follow this topic