Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. SA & NT
  5. mums in northern suburbs SA

mums in northern suburbs SA Lock Rss

hi there, my name is Katie and am due this Tuesday. Looking to meet up with mums in local area for chat and coffee. if you wanna catch up my email is [email protected]

hope to hear for you

katie, SA, Emma 2yrs old

Hi Katie,
My name's Wednesday and i live in Modbury North. I have 2 boys, Logan is 17 months, and Angus is 5 months. I'm a SAHM and always up for a coffee and a chat! My email is [email protected] and i'm also on msn with that addy too!
Speak to you soon

Wednesday

Logan 20/06/04, Gussie 30/60/05, Eire 07/09/06, De

Hi, I'm Amber. I'm lonely and need to meet people as well. My msn is [email protected] I'm from Greenacres and 18 years old.

Hey all, my name is Joanne. I had my gorgeous little man on the 7/11/05. Named him Ryan. Live in Ingle Farm. If you wanna catch up email/msn me on [email protected]

Joanne,SA, 1st time mum to Ryan 7/11/05

Hi Katie,
My name is Tanya , sahm mum to 16 month old Steven and 3 teenagers.Im in Paralowie,if you would lilke to chat email me at
[email protected]

Tanya,32,Adelaide,Steven 16 mths

Hi guys ia m Toni and i live in Brahma lodge, i have a gorgeous boy at 15 weeks old love to catch up with other mums i go to a great playgroup out this way if anyone is interested, there is no charga ad it is every 2nd Thursday, Love to hear from anyone that is interested in coming along.

[email protected] is my email feel free to drop us a line

Hugs and Kisses
Hi My name is Tracey I`m 33 years old have 5 beautiful children 3 boys and 2 girls.We live in craigmore and love to chat with other mothers and socialize.I love reading,drawing,excercising,cooking and just spending time with my family.I stay at home with my 3 little ones and the two oldest go to school.I would love to get to know you all hope to hear from you soon.

tracey,SA,11,9,6,5,2,1yrs

Hi Everyone,

My name is Dee and I am 25 years old. I have a 4 week old son called Declan and I am interested in meeting other mums as none of my friends have kids and don't get the whole mummy thing.

I live in Modbury North and am currently on maternity leave and don't go back til January. Unfortunately I don't have the car during week days so I can't travel too far too meet up with people which is a bit of a pain, but if there is anyone local wishing to catch up i'd be more than interested.

Hope you and your little bundles are all doing well smile

Dee

Mummy to one big little man!!

Sign in to follow this topic