Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

darwin mums Lock Rss

hi my name is donna and i have 3 kids 15yrs,8yrs,and 15mths
andi am moving to darwin in the beginning of december and would like to know if there is any mums that would like to make friends as i would love tomake new one fast,of course i will be busy in the first few weeks from moving etc but would stillbe able to chat on here
anyone interested let me know
cheers donna
[Edited on 12/11/2008]
Hi Donna
What a time to be moving to Darwin!! right in the middle of the wet season. I am Rachel I have a son who is 4 and I am 32 weeks at the moment boy number 2 is due on the 6th of January. I know how hard it is to move and not know anyone so am happy to begin a friendship. We can chat on here or PM me if you would prefer. All the best with the move
Rach
Hello! I live in Darwin as well with my 14mth b/g twins. I would be keen for a coffee meet or something.

Annette
hey girls!
i am also a new darwin mummy. dh, dd who is 14 months and i moved here a couple of months ago.
i live in the palmerston area and would also be keen to have a coffee and chat with other mums as most of our friends don't have kids which makes it hard.
love to talk to any of you!!
take care,
mumma moo x
Hi Everyone,

Im Sarah (27) and I have a DS, Harrison who is just over 6mnths old, I live in the darwin area, and we would luv to meet other mums and bubs for coffee, chat and play.
Love to hear from everyone
Sarah & Harry
[Edited on 06/03/2009]
Hi everyone,
My name is Carly and I moved to Darwin in September last year. My son Cruz is 10 weeks old and I am looking to meet other mums.
I am 22 and live in the Darwin area.
If you are interested in a coffee meet let me know.
hi!
my name is Carly too - i'm 24 smile and I moved to darwin a few months ago - my darling daughter is 9 1/2 months old. i'd be keen to meet some other Darwin/Palmerston mums for a coffee...anyone want to name a time and place? smile
Hi Gals, my name is Tanya and we moved to Darwin in October last year, I'm 30 and DS is 15 months. We live "out" in Virginia and because I work full time haven't had a chance to meet anyone with kids. Would love to meet some mums with bubs that understand it's a bit hard to go nightclubbing!! Would be great to organise coffee or even something a bit stronger ;-P in Palmerston or Darwin.

Hi Darwin Mums,

My name is Emma and I moved to Darwin 2 weeks ago. I have 3 children: twin boys who are just over 2 and a 9 month old daughter. My mother's group back in Brisbane was my lifeline for the past 2 years and kept me sane and I don't know how I will cope without them (expensive phonecalls and skype aside!).

I would dearly love to meet other mum's who would like a new friend and am quite happy to organise a morning tea at my house if anyone wants to come.

We are currently in Palmerston but Darwin is so small in comparison to Brissy, I'm happy to drive anywhere for a playdate!

Hope to hear from you,

Emma
[Edited on 27/07/2009]

Mum to twin boys & baby girl

Hi im Lesley we just moved up here too in april. I have a 5 yr old 2 yr and 2 week old im in need of getting out and making new friends.
Im in the plamerston area too so would be willing to chat and meet up for coffee
I cant drive at the moment but in the next 2 to 3 weeks ill be out and about so please drop me a line and we can catch up
lesley

Jaymee 26 01 04 Blake 13 07 07 29/7/09

Hi Ladies, I have two kids...Dylan 3 and Jazmyn 18mths. I have NOT just moved here lol I have been here forever! I am in the Palmo area too! Marlows lagoon would be a great place for a playdate...the park for kiddie entertainment, or bubs in arms at the cinema on tuesdays, they provide sandwiches and cuppas!!!! costs around $12.50 I think....Or theres the playshak? I'd love to come anyways lets make a date! well I'll check back in later take care
Erin

Hi Girls

I'm Kristy, I have been in Palmo for 18 months - I have a 3 yr old and a 8 mths old. Would love a catch up, but I only have tuesday and Wednesday spare - If anyone wants to catch up for coffee - PM me cos I'm heading to the playshak tomorrow =)

Mummy to Ayla-Jain and Makennah!

Sign in to follow this topic