Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Pregnancy Blues??? Lock Rss

I was just wondering if anyone out there has heard of or experienced pregnancy blues?

At the moment I am not as cheerful and easy going as I used to be. Granted there are a few issues going on currently, but I can't help but wonder if my hormones are playing a part is my moodiness and tearful outbursts.

I just feel so totally out of control and I don't know if this is normal..... Everyone I know that has been pregnant have all been those glowing happy mothers to be...I just want that.

I know I should be so happy that I am carring a healthy baby that I so badly wanted, so why can't I just get over all these crappy feelings. When I read other posts where people are going through such bad experiences it makes me feel guilty that I am feeling this way.

Any help or tips on keeping my sanity would be greatly appreciated

Dee

Mummy to one big little man!!

Aww you poor thing sorry to hear your not having the best time, i was in and out of hospital with a bad heart and had to stop doing the things that I wanted to do ... which brought me down! sad

Getting out of house helped and going down to beach for day or sitting at a park just helped me to focus on my pregnancy - that and lots of chocolate (prolly why im so big hehe)

Anyhow if you would like to chat my msn is [email protected]

Sending some magical happiness dust you way!

Scarlett 4 - Hazellyn 1 - Blake born 29.07.09

Sign in to follow this topic