Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. SA & NT
  5. Anyone from around Gawler way!

Anyone from around Gawler way! Rss

Im about 35mins nth of Gawler but i go there very often. Would love to hear from others around the area. I have an 8mth old and expecting again in nov.

karkels SA

I live near Paralowie but I go to gawler alot. I too am about 35mins drive(i go up the back way heaslip rd). M
y MIL lives at Cockatoo Valley and I have a g/f at lewiston. It would be nice to meet up with someone at gawler casue i like the town but havnt had a chance to look around.
Im 23 mum to bayden...14mnths
Also TTC again now so hopefully im going to get lucky soon.
My msn is alarna_mae@hotmail.com if u wanna meet up for a coffee or a burger haha...
id love to

mum to bayden 25/02/05

Hey im a first time mummy to blake 4 months born 1/2/06 my name is penny im 18. we live about 20mins out of gawler in a little town called hamley bridge we go to gawler a fair bit. i added you kelsmum to msn, my addy is how_u_doin43@hotmail.com
what area are you from?
hope to hear from you soon
if anyone else is around that area would love to chat.
Penny&Blake xoxo

Pennymummy2blake1/2/06

Hi, i am a new mummy to a 10 week old little boy and am currently building a house in Evanston Park (just outside Gawler) but currently live at Andrews Farm which is about 5 minutes from Gawler anyway

Would love to catch up with other mummies
hi i live in Gawler i have a 18 month old beautiful boy, im expecting a girl in nov i would love to talk to other mums and i have been thinking of trying a mums group but i dont no where to start. i would love to talk to you my msn is kelliecreek@hotmail.com please add me.

kelz2bubz

Sign in to follow this topic