Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. SA & NT
  5. northern new mothers

northern new mothers Rss

hi my name is sunshine and my little girl SERENITY is six months old. i am currantly staying with my parents in remote SA and planning to move to the northern suburbs of adelaide in the next few months. i would love to make some friends before i come. so i would love to here from mothers with younger kids that would like to chat and see if we can be friends

sunshine, geraldton,serenity born 17/3/04

Hi Sunshine, my name's Kirsty(24) and I have an almost 2yr old daughter, Jaida. I live in North East Adelaide with my fiance, and am always looking to meet new people with kiddies as I'm also from rural SA (originally) and dont know many ppl here in Adelaide either.

If you like, you can email me at:
kirash@adam.com.au

Look forward to hearing from you,
JaidasMum24

Jaida (6), Ameli (2) & Lacey (2mths) - SA

thanks kirsty ill email you later

Hi Sunshine, my name is Kim, I'm 26 and I have a 6 month old baby boy Aidan. I live in the northern suburbs, I originally am a country girl too. You're welcome to email me if you would like to chat!
thanks i will send you a message tomorrow

Hi Sunshine, my name is Jo. I have 2 boys, 16 months and 1 month. I live in the northeren suburbs and help to organise a social group for mums at the Salisbury branch of CYH. If you are interested in the details please email me. madamjosephine@yahoo.com

Jo,SA,mum to Zachariah 27/6/03 and Jaydon 28/9/04

Sign in to follow this topic