Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. SA & NT
  5. Adelaide mum's and dad's welcome.. Weekends???

Adelaide mum's and dad's welcome.. Weekends??? Lock Rss

Hey everyone! Does anyone else only have one car and hubby takes it to work or you are just too shy to meet up with people all by yourself? Well I am sick of being invited to go somewhere and not be able to go, I wish I could because it would be great to get out of the house. But I also think that fathers should get to know people too. Weekends, week nights, anything. Weekends would probably suit better.

Anyway if you are interested it would be great to meet other Adelaide mothers and fathers.

I will wait for sone replys before I organise a meet but hope to hear from you soon.

Amber, mummy of one daughter Tayah, 7.5 months

hi i read your post...... n wanted to say hi... im from adelaide but i dont live in adelaide but in suburbs up north.... where do u live? hope 2 hear a reply from u smile
hi there amber-87

hay my name is vanessa and im 18 i have i daughter thats 19 months and her name is kira, i have a boyfriend he is 26 and his name is craig. im so interested in meeting new mums i dont get out the house that much anymore and would love to.

hope to chat soon

my email is [email protected]

Kira 3 years old . aliysa 4 months

Sign in to follow this topic