Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. SA & NT
  5. hey mums down south!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey mums down south!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lock Rss

hey gals and bubs,we havent met up in a while our bubs are getting older by the minute love to catch up with you guyz again. i was a bit shy last time sad sorry:( and the other time there was one i couldnt make it sad so this time i can make it but i was thimking somewhere different hmmmm

>hocus pocus
>fasta pasta (old reynella)
>that little cafe in marion it has a little playground out the front near myer
>theres always a nice park
>the beach
>kiddyland(near castle plaza)
um....... thats all i can think of

maybe a wednesday or thursday morn or afternoon i have work at 4:30 so morning is better for me but its totally up to u guyz smile also i thought u could put an asterix next to the one u prefer or just write it ok cya xx

S2-Lois -Adel-DS - 01/03/06-S2

been waiting for you to come on msn lol but there is a mums meet at the sheidow park park just of berrima rd in south bank(new bit) there a few mums from another group coming so i was hopeing a few mums come from here smile

SA mum with baby jacob 20th sep 04

have just had a change of thought for the older kids (i have one my self) lets make it hocus pocus marion (upstairs at the movies) so that the older kids that will be joining us can have a play. same times though 10am. will just meet outside of the play area before entering. to get up there with a pram, there is a lift behind the book shop downstairs.

see you then!

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

hi, dont know if any one is in the other "south mums" post but have just thrown in the air about kiddyland near castle plaza which lois suggested. for tuesday 14th november either 10-11am or 3-4pm lets get another thing organised! so post a time your happy with.

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

Sign in to follow this topic