Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. SA & NT
  5. Young Adelaide mum needs friends in area

Young Adelaide mum needs friends in area Rss

Hi,

My name is Amanda and I have a 10 month old son Connor. I am 21, live with my partner of 2and1/2 years and dont have many friends in the area, especially with kids.

Would really like to get out and meet people, have a coffee with someone. I'm looking for people around my age to chat to, so that we have things in common besides our kids. If you'd like to chat, then write me.

Connor 24/1/03, Oliver 8/6/04, Zachary 5/12/07

hello Amanda,

My name is cristie and I live in Adelaide, I am 22 and live with my partner of nearly 5 years, We have a 2 1/2 year old son and a 6 month old daughter. I would love to chat. I can be contacted at brownsand43@hotmail.com

Hope to chat to you soon.

Cristie, SA, boy 18/04/01, girl 22/05/03

Hi Amanda & Crisite!
My name is Kandice, I am 22 & I live in the Adelaide hills with my partner of 6 years and our 3 1/2 month old son, Joshua.
I would love to make some new friends too so feel free to email me on kandice@pacific.net.au
Have fun & hope to chat to you soon!
smile

Kandice, Adelaide, Joshua 17.8.03

Thanx 4 writing, when I asked about younger mothers group, they said they didnt have anyone else at the time so there hasn't really been anyone to talk to about being pregnant, or about what it is like to have young kids.

I will write to each of you via my own email, its important_female@hotmail.com so don't think its junk mail.

Talk to u soon.

Hey Cristie & Amanda!
I just had a brainwave (no it didnt hurt!)...Why dont we start our own mums group? We are all near adelaide so the 3 of us could meet somewhere for coffee or something.... Maybe other adelaide mums will join us, who knows? Could be fun! we could have monthly mummys meetings!
You never know, in 5 years we might be saying - "hey can you believe our kids are starting school?remember when we first met on the net?!''
wouldnt that be cool!
Just an Idea, but let me know what you think!
hope to chat soon!
smile Kandice & Joshua

hi guys i'm jasmin and have a lack of friends with kids, i would be keen on meeting and grabbing a coffee

Jasmin, SA, Kye 23/01/02 and Caleb 23/03/04

Hi Jasmin,
Feel free to contact me via MSN or Email on the above address.

Cristie, SA, boy 18/04/01, girl 22/05/03

Hi there Jasmin
Cristie & Amanda & I are yet to meet for our first coffee together so Im sure everyone would be happy for you to join us - where abouts do you live? if you want to answer that to my email not the whole site it is : kandice@pacific.net.au
hope to hear from you soon!
Hapy New Year! From Kandice & Joshua smile

Hi jasmin, contact me at important_female@hotmail.com, I'm free to talk, look me up on msn messenger as well.

Just 1 question, are you the same age as the rest of us?

Hey girls.
I probably will forget to come back and check this or i wont for ages..lol, as it just took me forever to sign up and find out what to do!
However, i am in adelaide, i'm 21 and my son is 7 weeks old! I have only lived here since feb and i fell preg right away so i havn't had a chance to really meet anybody and now i am just busy with my boy! My email is feenor@yahoo.com drop a line to chat i check it frequently!
Fiona

South Australia- 21 Years old, Baby boy 09/11/03

hi girls i live south at trott park i'm 24

oh i'm on msn too
jasmindean@hotmail.com
cheers

Sign in to follow this topic