Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. SA & NT
  5. A long shot but anyone from Alice Springs?!

A long shot but anyone from Alice Springs?! Rss

Hi, A long shot I know but is there anyone from Alice Springs in need of a coffee n cake pal?!

Rachel, 20mth girl + 1 on the way

hi my name is sunshine. i am from tennant creek but i come to alice every few weeks. but i will be coming down in about two weeks and will stay until i have my baby.would love to have someone to visit while im there and on future trips to alice. this is my first baby. i always stay at the red centre. my email is hjames@switch.com.au feel free to contact me.

sunshine, geraldton,serenity born 17/3/04

Hey Sunshine, how long have you been in Tenant Creek? How has your pregnancy been? How are you feeling now? Hope you are feeling well - the heat must be getting to you though. Would like to keep chatting and catch up when you're down this way.

HI, IVE BEEN HERE FOR 2 MONTHS. MOVED HERE FROM SYDNEY BUT USED TO LIVE IN ALICE ABOUT 2 YRS AGO. I WAS GOING TO COME THIS WEEKEND BUT HAVE BEEN A LITTLE UNWELL WITH MY BLOOD PRESSURE AND PROTEIN SO IM ON BED REST AT THE MOMENT. BUT WILL BE DOWN IN A FEW WEEKS. IT WILL GIVE US MORE TIME TO CHAT FIRST. MUST SAY IM SICK OF BEING PREGNANT. AND AS TO THE HEAT IM GLAD THE HOUSE IS FULL OF AIR CONS. I HAVENT HAD A VERY GOOD PREGNANCY I SPENT THE FIRST 6 MONTHS WITH MORNING SICKNESS. HAD A MONTH OF GOOD TIMES THEN THE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND HIGH PROTEIN STARTED SO IM ON DAILY HOSP CHECKS. WELL HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON IM ON LINE EVERY DAY.

It must be hard for you at the moment with all that - makes it hard to enjoy being pregnant. It will all be worth it in about a month though! I was very lucky to have an easy pregnancy - although I did feel like a fat balloon at the end with all the fluid I was carrying. I deflated to normal size after though! So how old are you - am I allowed to ask that?! Do you know if you are having a boy or girl?

hi. well im 24 yrs old. i dont know what sex the baby is. please email me at hjames @switch.com or do you have messanger and whats your age

I'm from Alice! I haven't checked this forum for a while hence why I haven't said anything. I have a little girl, Kira, who is 22 months.
Sign in to follow this topic