Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. SA & NT
  5. Adelaide mums Exercise???

Adelaide mums Exercise??? Lock Rss

hey,
thought i would see if any other Adelaide mums would be interested in doing a walk together maybe once a week in the mid morning? now that its cold, its preventing me from Wanting to go out... thought there might be more of you out there that dont want to walk on there own, but in a group?!
mumsgroup.tk for weekly specials on nappies and other baby products.

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

Hi Leia! I'm working at the moment! I probably can't do it until after baby is born and settled in. But possibly in the new year. Where are we exercising -what location? How about the beach!
Best wishes,
Michelle

mum to be, SA, 30-10-05

Hi Leia

I walk now on Saturday's with a friend of mine, but would be interested in walking throughout the week. Whereabouts are you thinking of walking? L

Skye

mum to Ty and Georgia

hey guys, maybe on a thursday around 10ish at the beach, or maybe around a nice area like mitcham reserve? any suggestions?
and where are you all located? because it would be easier if we found somewhere central to most people. It will also give us an opportunity to meet up and loose weight! WHICH i need so badly!

email me [email protected]
mumsgroup.tk

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

I'd LOVE to go walking with anyone who live south of adelaide. I'm from Mount Compass, but Aldinga beach is really nice to go walking on.... so if there is anyone that would like to meet there on like a Wednesday late morning??? email me at
[email protected]
Great and keep up the exercise mums!!

Casey mum 2 Lachlan 3yrs & Charlie Bella 14 months

Hi I'm looking to start exercising as I badly need to lose weight. I'm in Clovelly Park if anyone is interested. my e-mail is [email protected]
Sign in to follow this topic