Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Canberra
  5. Anyone In Tuggeranong area?

Anyone In Tuggeranong area? Lock Rss

Hi All.
Ive just moved back to Canberra, after living in Wollongong for 3 yrs. I have two girls, 3 and 9 months. Since living in Wollongong and having kids i have lost touch with many of my old friends, and am wanting to meet some new faces, and get back out into the word agian!! So if any one is out there drop me a line sometime, it would be great to hear from you!!

mel xx ([email protected])

Hi Mel,
I live in the Queanbeyan area, I have been here almost two years, however I still havnt met many people from here, I have a little girl Lexus who is nearly 15 months.
I have a lot of family in wollongong, bet it was hard making that move, we moved up from the coast also, definatly know where Id rather be, well look forward to hearing from you soon.

bdette,NSW,DD Lexus Maree

Hi Mel,
My name is rachelle i am 23 years old and i live in calwell wich is not far from tuggeranong . I have one daughter named paula who is nine months and twin girls on the way which are due on the 9th of june . So if you would like to meet up some day with me or chat to me you can ether drop me a line on msn messanger if you have it my addy is [email protected] or you can just send an email to this email address ether way i would love to hear from you.

Rachelle, act, 3 very cute girls !

Hi Mel2

We have a DD 12 months and live in Bonython.

Which suburb are you in?

Jen
Hi Mel2 smile

My name is Vicky and I live in Greenway (just across the lake from the hyperdome) with 2 boys, Mitchell (2 years) & Lachlan (5 months). I would love to meet some new people who live in my area. If you would like to email me you can [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you smile

Mum to Mitchell 25/01/04 and Lachlan 21/09/05

Sign in to follow this topic