Huggies Forum

canberra mums Lock Rss

hi, i thought i would start a new thread as some of the others are a little old and i think maybe a few of the posters arnt around anymore, so I thought this way we could know who is still around and we wouldnt be replying to old posts..if any of you were?

sorry if its a bad idea...
look forward to chatting to you all though.
smile

bdette,NSW,DD Lexus Maree

Hi Lexi's mum, my name is caz and I live in Sutton, just over the ACT border. I have had posts on here before but not for ages. I dont think many people go to this section. No one seems to reply to my posts, I must seem really boring!. Anyway I have a little girl named Jasmine who is almost 5 months old. We both have bad colds at the moment and tahn God she has finally gone to sleep so I have taken the opportunity to catch up with whats happening on the Huggies site. Where do you live?

cazi, Jasmine's mum

Hi i responded to an old thread just coz i didnt see this one!
Im looking to meet other mums in the Tuggeranong area too.
I have 5 kids 2 at school 1 at preschool and 2 at home.
I used to show dogs but since moving out of that circle i find my circle of friends has dropped and now looking to make new friends who put their kids first (bitchey i know but dogshow people are crazy!!) lol.
Im in Chisholm and im a stay at home mum.
Im 26 married and love my brood to bits although some days i could sell them on Ebay (another of my hobbies he he he ).
Cheers Cyndii

Mum to 3 little Hobbits and 2 Beautiful Princesses

Hi I am a mum of 4 with 1 on the way. We r living in Belco area at the moment but we r moving soon to Gundaroo. I would love to catch up with other canberra mums

mummaleah

Sign in to follow this topic