Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Canberra
  5. Looking For Mums on The NorthSide

Looking For Mums on The NorthSide Lock Rss

Hi
I am a 25 yr old with a 7 week old little boy looking to meet mums on the North Side of Canberra

Drop Me a line
i live on the northside and would love to meet up for a chat some time i will be away till tuesday but i'm happy to meet up any time after that.

rachel 24 9/6/1982 hannah born 13/12/2005

That would be great I dont know many people my age wiht kids
hi my name is ellie i have a boy who is 6 and 1/2 months old
and i live on the north side i am 23 years old
Hi

My name is Natalee and I have a 16 month old son and I live in Higgins.

I am 26 and turn 27 in August.

Look forward to getting to know you guys smile
Hi

I'm Bron and i have 14 month old twins. We live in Palmerston and would love to get to know some more mums.
hi my name is marie.
i have a 4 mth old and would love to met some new mums and get out of the house

Hi Ladies my name is Amanda and I think I may have the eldest child here.. She is 16 months old and very cheeky!
We would love to catch up sometime and meet some new faces and play friends! What do we say to a coffee sometime soon?
Hi Amanda that would be great I am wanting to meet mums around my age (26) with kids I dont know anyone locally
Hi There,

Im Renee - almost 31 with a 9 yr old and a 9 month old. I live in Gungahlin area.

Im probably a little older then most of you, if not all of you but Im young at heart and would love to meet new people!

Renee

Julia (14yrs), Cooper (6yrs) & Amarlia (14 months)

Hi There,

Im Renee - almost 31 with a 9 yr old and a 9 month old. I live in Gungahlin area.

Im probably a little older then most of you, if not all of you but Im young at heart and would love to meet new people!

Renee

Julia (14yrs), Cooper (6yrs) & Amarlia (14 months)

hi everyone,

my name is rachel and i have a 5 1/2 month old daughter. i only moved to canberra in jan and didn't start work so have found it very isolating not knowing anyone locally. now with a baby i'm really ready to get out and make new friends.

i know this thread was started a few months ago but just wondering if you all got together for coffee and if not would you like to?

i live in gunghalin area. really hoping i can meet you all.

rachel

Sign in to follow this topic