Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Canberra
  5. Looking For Mums on The NorthSide

Looking For Mums on The NorthSide Lock Rss

Hi Rachel,

Im also in the gungahlin area. There was suppose to be a meet up a week or two ago but I was unable to attend and Im not sure if it went ahead or not.

Do you only have the one bub?

Im almost 31 (eeeek) and I have a 9 yr old and a 10 month old.

Renee

Julia (14yrs), Cooper (6yrs) & Amarlia (14 months)

Hi Renee,

I'm interstate at the moment with family for a couple of weeks. Would love to meet up for coffee later if your interested. Have been dying to get out of the house somedays and have adult conversation.

I have a daughter who's 5 1/2 months, only child at moment. Husband is keen for more but I'm going to need longer before I go down that road again :>

There seems to be so many women around our area that are keen to make new friends so would be great if others could join in.

hope your week is off to a good start...

Rachel

Hi Rachel,

It would be fantastic to meet up for a Coffee. Let me know when you are back home again and we can set up a time.

Any other ladies that want to join are most welcome!

Renee

Hi
I completley forgot that I had started this thread

I have met two people off huggies so far one not so great and the other (nat) Bloody brilliant

I would love to meet more

My little Man is now 5 1/2 months old and I have a step Daughter 10 and Step son 5

Drop me a msg
Lol @ not so great. Not a good experience then?

Renee

Hi Everyone!

I'm Danni, 27 going on what feels like 100 hundred at the moment - sleep deprivation!sad! I live in Dunlop. I have a 8 yr old daughter and a 6mth old son. I have been a SAHM for 6mths now (obviously) and the need for adult conversation as well as getting out of the house is desperately needed!!!
[Edited on 18/10/2007]
[Edited on 18/10/2007]
Hi DaniMaree

I also live in dunlop my little boy is nearly 6 months old as well. I know what you mean by adult conversation.

Drop me PM maybe we can meet up some time
Hi everyone, I am also finding this thread ages after but I live in Dunlop too and would love to meet mums in the area!! I am older (36) but don't hold that against me! Have two girls, 2 and 10months. Adult conversation sounds very very appealing, not that I have anything against the wiggles but you know how it is! (Yeh I admit I am excited to be going to their concert tomorrow!!) Would be great to meet some mums in the area, maybe even meet up for a walk or play at a local park??
Hi Kienna,

Keep your eye on this section as hopefully we can organise another Huggies Mums meet early in 2008. (hint hint nat)

Hope you enjoyed your concert, saw the Wiggles live about 7 years ago and loved it.

Merry Christmas
Trace
[Edited on 20/12/2007]

currently being updated please check back later.

Sign in to follow this topic