Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

all mothers Lock Rss

would you like to go on shopping trip's have a relaxing day where you can talk to other mum's well reply and we will start up a group of all mum's young and older. I Michelle am a single mother who would love to get to know other mum's in ACT, I with my 18 month ould son live in the woden area and would love to do out door stuff. drop me an email at:-
[email protected]

michelle, sutherland shire, 1yo boy

Wow, it seems Canberra parents don't use this section of the Huggies site much. Did you get many replise? I have a 4 month old and just starting to want to get out and about more. Im keen to hear what kind of out doof stuff you can get upto with a baby. Would love to hear from an experienced mum like you. I'm also in teh Woden area. E-mail is [email protected]

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

I live in Canberra and I would love to get out doors and do hings with other mums. If you have already started a group let me know, or we can start our own smile
Can't wait to hear from you
Jac & Charli
yes love to add me to msn or just e-mail me on [email protected] i'm 24 and live on the northside of canberra and i have a 11 1/2 month old hear from u soon

rachel 24 9/6/1982 hannah born 13/12/2005

orry guys have ot ben on herein a long long time i have been on bubhub god site any ways i'm up 2 a chat add any time see yo all on bubhub

rachel 24 9/6/1982 hannah born 13/12/2005

Sign in to follow this topic