Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. TAS
  5. Anyone due soon??

Anyone due soon?? Lock Rss

Hi,

just wondering if we have any Launceston mums that are due in Nov/Dec. I am booked in to have an elective c-section on the 15th Dec. I am absolutely the last person from everyone I know to have a baby, the youngest of my friends children is 5. I am hoping to meet other mothers of new babies to mingle with and swap stories with. I can be contacted at [email protected] There must be a few of us out there, everywhere I look at the moment I see 'blooming' pregnant women!!!!!

Angie, DE 15/12/05 ,TAS

Hi Angie,
I live in Legana and am due with my second bub on the 14th Feb, i already have a little 3 yr old boy, Aiden. I am 32 yrs.
I was thinking that there aren't many Tassie mums either!
You are choosing to have a C-SECTION? I would like to have one for this baby so i will know when it will come. My son was a good preg, and labour only lasted for 4 hrs 5mins so i should'nt complain. I have a private dr and am going back to St Lukes again. What about you?
I felt very comfortable with St Lukes, the staff were wonderful. But don't get me wrong LGH is fine too.
Take care
Sign in to follow this topic