Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. TAS
  5. Travel help from Launie airport - Lilydale please

Travel help from Launie airport - Lilydale please Lock Rss

Hi all,

I am coming to Tassie soon with my DS to see family but have a tight budget at the moment as it's a trip on a whim right at the moment and am use to hiring a car when I come down that way, however this time I wont be so was wondering if they have an airport shuttle or something along those lines to get to Lilydale or even to the city and then a bus from there..

It would be great if I could find some help as I'm having no luck searching on the net and trying to not open my mouth up to family as I want to do this on my own without putting anyone out iykwim. wink

Thankyou.xox

Hi!
there is a shuttle through Redline to the city and if you rang them they maybe able to help you in regard to getting to Lilydale. Redline: Ph: 1300360000 or www.tasredline.com.au. You could also look in to Metro on 132201 or www.metrotas.com.au
If they can not help you with info on getting to Lilydale you may need to get a taxi from the city.
have a nice time here!

2010 is going to be AWESOME!!!

I use to live in lilydale and The Only Buses that usally run to Lilydale are school buses and i believe these are run by redline .
Tassie Link - sistuated in the same building (cornwall square ) as redline in the city but not the same company , do run a service through to scotsdale and surrounding areas and they may be worth a try.

A Taxi from the Airport would be more than $50 as lilydale is about 35mins from Launceston , pending on traffic through city u might be looking at an hour from the airport as there are current upgrades & construction taking place at the launceston airport .

I would try tassie link , but if by anychance you could get someone to collect you i think u might be better off .

Tassie link 1300 300 520
Sign in to follow this topic