Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Auckland
  5. Orewa/Dairy Flat Mums

Orewa/Dairy Flat Mums Lock Rss

Hi Everyone,

I'm the 32 yr old Mother of 2yr old Sam and 14 wk Aimee and have just moved from Orewa to Diary Flat. Not a huge move but I'm not really a country girl, though I love the peace and open spaces.

Sam is at daycare 2 mornings which gives me time to get the necesities done but I really don't know many others around me to just pop in for a visit and a chance for the children to play.

I would like to meet anyone else in this area who would like to do coffee or start a coffee group as I've been feeling a little house bound since the birth of Aimee and it's sometimes easier to stay home than venture out with a toddler and baby! Bad attitude I know and I do try to get out but there's only so much shopping my husband will let me get away with!!

Hope to hear from some of you soon smile

Andrea, Dairy Flat,

Hi there, My name is Tina i live near to stillwater not sure how far away from there you are?? I am also 32 i have a 14 yr old son and a 16 month old daughter. I would be happy to meet up for a coffee. sometimes its really hard being at home? Hope to hear from you soon
Sign in to follow this topic