Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Auckland
  5. Looking for email pals age 23 and up from NZ and Auzzie

Looking for email pals age 23 and up from NZ and Auzzie Rss

Hi I'm from New Zealand and looking for email pals or penpals. I have a little girl (Emma) about to be born by induction in the first week of aug (I'm due 12th aug though). Just can't wait to be a mum! Anyways my eamil is jessica21_nz@yahoo.co.nz

Emma 31/7/03, Daniel 11/1/06

Hi my name is jo i hope things went well for you. i am from auzzie and i have a little boy he is one and his name is James i hope we can talk soon i would like to know how you are after you have Emma i hope everthing went ok

jo, kempsey nsw, james 2 1/2 years&Isabel6months

I'm fine, I cry abit becasue I feel really stressed some days but I guess thats normal. I'm just glad its over (the birth is 16 hours and we both had complations so I ended up having a c section. She was born at 38 weeks by induction on 31st july at 5:35. Please email me on jessica21_nz@yahoo.co.nz as I'd love to keep in touch. One thing how did you go breast feeding wise? Anything I need to know?

jess

Emma 31/7/03, Daniel 11/1/06

Hi Jess

What you're feeling is normal. The first couple of months is quite stressful especially when it's your first baby and everything is so new.

Emma is a good name. My daughter's name is also Emma and she is nearly 16months old and very, very active. I had a normal labour at 37 weeks. She was a little bit smaller but otherwise healthy baby. I didn't get to breastfeed much as she preferred to have me as a "human dummy" so we started bottle feeding when she was 3 days old so I really couldn't advise you on any issues relating to breastfeeding. All I can say is that if you have trouble breast feeding, don't worry. There's nothing wrong with bottle feeding at all. In fact, they thrive just as well, sometimes if not, better.

All the best.

Pat

Pat, Vic, Toddler

hi my name is johanne i am 27 and love to chat with you any time my email is JohanneChambers@bigpond.com

let have a chat i m on msn any time if you like to chat

love from johanne

Johanne_Chambers@yahoo.com.au plainland qld

let s have a chat my name is johanne love to be a email or friend if you got msn had me in

Johanne_Chambers@yahoo.com.au plainland qld

Sign in to follow this topic