Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Auckland
  5. Playgroup/coffee groups/music groups in the Manukau Heights area?

Playgroup/coffee groups/music groups in the Manukau Heights area? Lock Rss

Im just wondering if anyone knows of any good coffee/play groups in the Manukau Heights, Manukau Central, Manurewa area's? I have a 14month old boy & thought we would get out & meet more people.
Thanks
Hi there i have 2 kids ages are a girl whos 4 in 3 weeks and a boy whos 19 months. I would love to have new friends as mine seem to have floated of the face of the earth hhahahaha

Kazz, 2 kiddies, Papakura

Hi! I live in Manukau and have a 14 month old daughter. Looking to make new friends since I moved from USA almost 2 years ago. Don't know about any coffee groups but if you want, we can look together?
Hi,
i used to live in manakau, now moved to clendon, ask your plunket nurse about groups, i remember seeing pamphlets about it, i no my local libary has certian days a week you can go in for child play, whiggle n rhyme its called.
hi there,

i live in manurewa and am always looking to make new friends, i have a 5month old son. feel free to add me on facebook (nikki_knz@hotmail.com) at the moment i attend a coffee group every tuesday at chipmunks pakuranga 10am, feel free to come along or contact me via facebook.

Xander Dean Keery born 28th June 2009.

I will be interested my DD is 19 months and I have one at school and really miss talking to adults and DD needs that social interaction. I live in the Wattle Downs area.

DS Jacob 15/4/03 DD Kaitlyn 16/09/2008

Hi I have son who is nearly 3 months on the 23, I would like to meet up with other mum and for my Lo to interact as well. Please let me know if there is anything in manukau.

Thanks
Hi I have son who is nearly 3 months on the 23, I would like to meet up with other mum and for my Lo to interact as well. Please let me know if there is anything in manukau.

Thanks
Hello everyone my name is Harshi,I have a 5 month old boy.I am looking forward to make new friends and I agree your old friends drift away once you have a baby,my husband keeps nagging me to go out and make new friends and go out with other moms,he thinks it's very easy.I would love to make new friends who are sailing in the same boat as me,would love to join a coffee group or just hang out with new mommies,hope I don't sound too desperate.i live in Glen Eden,please lemme know if anyone interested.I would love to hear from you guys.
Sign in to follow this topic