Huggies Forum

Young mumma's Lock Rss

Hi my name is Stacey, Im 19 yrs old and 17 weeks pregnant! I'm looking for other young mummy's that want to make friends or help on giving me some info for the future!! smile Stacey
Hey Stacey,

My names sarah, and Im also 19. Im 31 weeks pregnant atm (yay not too long left now).
So youre nearly half way..are you feeling bubs move yet?
Hope to keep up the talk smile

Sarah
Hi Sarah! wow not long at all too go. Have you found out the sex of bubs yet? Yeah i do get the odd weird feeling it kind of makes it more real if you get what i mean. Where abouts are you from in aucks? Congratulations anyway:)
Hey Sarah and Stacey,

My names Deanne, im 19 and 21 weeks pregnant.
unfortunatly im from wellington not auckland.

do you know what you're having Sarah?
the movements with bubs are awesome...and when you get to see bubs face at the 20 week scan everything seems so much more real.
Hey Stacey and Deanne,

I did choose to find out the sex..its a little girl smile
I know exactly what you mean about feeling the movements and seeing their cute little face at 20weeks and how much more real it seems then.
It was even more amazing seeing having a 4d scan and getting to see what she will look like a bit better.

Im from Pakuranga, where abouts are you from Stacey?

Have you found out the sex of your little one Deanne?

Sarah
Oh yay well it all sounds exciting thou, lots to look foward to!
Im living half the week in Papatoetoe and the rest in Orewa.
How have you both been feeling anyway??..Getting much sleep?

Stac smile
oh congrats on the girl!!
so many cute lil things you can buy them haha, yea i'm having a little boy!
not as many cute things to buy as there is for girls but still so god damn excited to meet him.

feel great at the moment.. bubs stretches out now so can ouch his feet through my tummy. its really neat.

oh the sleep thing...i think its the motherly instincts kicking in but i'll wake up a couple of times a night and wake up when bubs moves.

Deanne
Oh wow!! Congrats on a baby boy..
I go for a scan this week to see if baby isnt too shy i can find out the sex! We are really looking foward to finding out.

Hows your week been going with baby this week for the both of you anyway??

stacey smile
Hi stacey my names Ashleigh

I am 18 years old turning 19 this year and im having my first child im 23 weeks pregnant and im having a little girl I would like to get in contact with some young mums that are experiencing the same things I am.

Hope to hear from you soon
Hey all,

Hope I'm not too late for this post!!

I'm Christina, I'm 20 and I have twin boys who will be 3 in June and am also expecting a little girl 3 days after their birthday smile
We live in West Auckland.
Anyone on FB?

Has anyone here heard of Auckland Women's centre and their young parents groups?

Hey all,

I'm Christina, I'm 20 and I have twin boys who will be 3 in June and am also expecting a little girl 3 days after their birthday smile
Anyone on FB?

Has anyone here heard of Auckland Women's centre and their young parents groups?

Hey all

I've heard of the womesns centre, i've been to a few of there fun day things. My names Sophie by the way and im 20, i have a 2 1/2 yr old boy.
I'm from east auckland

Hey all,

Anyone on FB?

Hi there I live in west auckland and i use facebook have you got an email addey ill add you?
Sign in to follow this topic