Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Auckland
  5. Friends in Pukekohe or South Auckland?

Friends in Pukekohe or South Auckland? Lock Rss

Hello have just moved to Pukekohe, and looking to find friends in Pukekohe or south auckland.
I am due jan 2011 with my first baby! I am a young future mum looking to find friends.
smile wub

Hello have just moved to Pukekohe, and looking to find friends in Pukekohe or south auckland.
I am due jan 2011 with my first baby! I am a young future mum looking to find friends.
smile wub

hi there im in clarks beach just out of pukekohe ,my son is 15months old smile
hi smile I live in Wattle Downs, manurewa. I've got a 4 week old daughter
Hi there, Im in Pakuranga, so a bit further out but happy to travel too,,
I have a 8 week old daughter
Hey, im 20 and live in waiuku, near pukekohe and am due in march with my first
Hi ladies

Im 24yr and live in manurewa. My son is almost 14months old and im pregnant with #2 due 14th april but not telling many people as it is still early stages lol. I have a couple of friends in pukohe so travel down some times. Also i help organise a coffee group on mondays at the manurewa plunket family centre on halver road manurewa 10am.

Xander Dean Keery born 28th June 2009.

Hi, im a mum of 2 that lives in south auck and would love to get to know more ladies out there in the area. My kids are 5yrs and 2.5 yrs so alil older than most of ur kids but would be nice to have new friends no matter how old their kids are.

Im been told im a loving and caring person who always puts other first then myself, so i guess thats a good thing. My partner and i are getting married in Nov so im busy doin the finishing touches on that.

So dont be affraid to send me a message as i would love to hearf form you lovely ladies out there.

Cheers

Kazz

Kazz, 2 kiddies, Papakura

hi smile I live in Wattle Downs, manurewa. I've got a 4 week old daughter

Kazz, 2 kiddies, Papakura

Hi ladies,

I live in Waiuku and would love to meet some new people. I have 2 girls (4 and 1.5) and love having coffee and a gossip smile

The Baby View www.thebabyview.com

Hi ladies,

I live in Waiuku and would love to meet some new people. I have 2 girls (4 and 1.5) and love having coffee and a gossip smile

hi my name is Emma and i have just moved to Waiuku from Palmerston North and i literally know NOONE! my husband got moved up here for his job so im feeling a little house bound seeing i dont have my licence yet sad if anyone wants to meet for a coffee in waiuku i would be keen to meet somewhere but i have no idea where would be good so suggestions are welcome smile i have a 2 1/2 yr daughter taylah and a 6mth son ethan

hi my name is Emma and i have just moved to Waiuku from Palmerston North and i literally know NOONE! my husband got moved up here for his job so im feeling a little house bound seeing i dont have my licence yet sad if anyone wants to meet for a coffee in waiuku i would be keen to meet somewhere but i have no idea where would be good so suggestions are welcome smile i have a 2 1/2 yr daughter taylah and a 6mth son ethan

heya im keen as i have an 8 month old. would be kool to get to know other mums around here! Pm me smile

heya im keen as i have an 8 month old. would be kool to get to know other mums around here! Pm me smile

I'm keen to meet up in Waiuku, we could meet at a cafe if that's easier? My eldest has just started school this week, I have a 2.5 yr and an 11 week old - all girls!

The Baby View www.thebabyview.com

Sign in to follow this topic