Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Anyone in Papakura? Lock Rss

Hi I'm a SAHM to one girl almost 2 and another girl due August 27. I don't drive so don't get out much. I spend way too much time on the internet talking to cyber friends LOL and really don't have much contact with my friends anymore. I am missing adult conversation HAHA I desperately need to get out and meet other mothers with kids Abbys age. And also any mothers who are breastfeeding that could be helpful to me when Sophie is born because I'm planning on breastfeeding her.
If you are able to meet me somewhere in Papakura or drive to my house like once a week or whatever... we can walk to Central Park and let the kiddies play together ... let me know. I will pop my email addy on here if I get any replies. Thanks! smile

Renee 27 NZ, Abby DOB 12.5.04 Sophie DOB 9.9.06

Hi, my name is Sarah and I'm also a SAHM to Sabastyan 4yo, we live in Takanini, and he goes to Kindy 5 mornings a week but afternoons we are always free. I go to Papakura a couple of times a week if you would like to meet at the park that would be great. My email address is [email protected] if you want to drop me a line.

Sarah
xoxo

4yo son & TTC no. 2

hi ren im a stay at home mum 2 i also have the same prob as u my friends dont have kids and i dont really know anyone esle who has kids my daughters age as she has been alittle slower thanmost babies her age so we have been goin to appointments ever since she was born so its hard for me to get out and go to playgroups so im hopin to find mums wiv kids my daughters age adn that can understand wat im goin though. heres my email [email protected] if u wood like to talk on msn.

cheers karen

Kazz, 2 kiddies, Papakura

Sign in to follow this topic