Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Auckland
  5. Mothers due 2006 Auckland - Mt Albert area

Mothers due 2006 Auckland - Mt Albert area Lock Rss

I'm due October 28th 06 and am new in New Zealand. I unexpectantly fell pregnant shortly after arriving here in January so have found it difficult to make friends. My partner, who is a Kiwi, has introduced me to his friends but none of them have children. I have also, up until now, found it very difficult finding the energy to go out so I guess I've looked a bit like a sour lemon to his friends. I'd just like to meet as many mothers or soon-to-be-mothers as I can before the baby is born.

I live in Mount Albert and work on the North Shore, Birkenhead.

Bronwyn, 28 yrs

First time mom - due 28/10/2006

Hi Bronwyn,
I saw your message and thought I would contact you. I'm 35, living in One Tree Hill and expecting my second child in August - I've got a 2.5 year boy as well. I too arrived here in January, from the UK and found out I was expecting shortly before we left, which was a bit of a shock! I've also found it quite difficult to meet other people, particularly being at home all day so if you would like to contact me my email is [email protected]
Best wishes

Helen
Hi Bronwyn

I hope your birth went well and you are now enjoying your beautiful new baby.

I have an 8 month old boy and am a stay at home mum. I am 29. We live in Sandringham.

We are also looking to make friends with children around the area.

Sign in to follow this topic