Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Auckland
  5. Huggies mums meet-up - Auckland....?!

Huggies mums meet-up - Auckland....?! Rss

I am interested smile My2QTpies and i have already met and we live close to each other (south) . I have transport but im a scaredy cat about driving to places i havent been too haha but suggest a place and i would give it a go smile Most days are fine with me as well as i dont work.

Im keen. Im on the North Shore, think im the only regular that is. Im fine to meet practically anywhere though and on any day. smile

MO3C you need to come up here! grin

Mum Of 3 Cuties wrote:
How about we go to Zinkles that's close enough to half way from there to here wink

Have fun ladies if you manage to sort something out. I would love a meet up!

Sounds good to me grin

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Mum Of 3 Cuties wrote:
How about we go to Zinkles that's close enough to half way from there to here wink

Have fun ladies if you manage to sort something out. I would love a meet up!

+1!!!
Totally keen!
Supermummy and I had a meet up 2 weeks ago, and I'm definitely excited to meet more Huggies mums!
Thursdays are best for me, but I can always make a plan if it's for another day smile I looks after my 5 month old nephew, but I can always drop him at his nana's and come and catch up with you ladies!
I'm out East, but I spend a lot of my time central as mum lives in Greenlane.

I'm South and would be keen too smile

Ooooh me too! smile

what area is zinkies? im based on the shore
Cornwall Park is great for me! I can try to make Friday work, but could we meet a bit later? Say 10:30 or 11?

lol I'm almost keen to drive up and join you ladies... as it would mean avoiding a particularly nasty exam on that day that I have not yet started studying for laugh laugh laugh
NZ Mumma + 1 wrote:
lol I'm almost keen to drive up and join you ladies... as it would mean avoiding a particularly nasty exam on that day that I have not yet started studying for laugh laugh laugh

Maybe we should carpool wink laugh

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Sounds great to me!
We will be in Greenlane on Friday so we will probably just walk up smile

Sign in to follow this topic