Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Auckland
  5. Second time mother at "21"

Second time mother at "21" Rss

Hi all, I'm a young mother at 21 and loving it, I would love to hear from any mothers who are interested in sharing whatever they know on bringing up kids, and just someone to chat to!!

Kristy, NZ, 18 & 5 mth baby girls

Hi there,
My name is Zandy and I am 19 yrs old. I have a nearly 2 yr old daughter and a 4mnth old baby boy. I study law part time and work as a receptionist for a large IT company part time as well.
If you would like to chat post a reply.

From Zandy
hey guys.

How are you? Im 20 yrs old and have a 3yr old boy and am also pregnant again with another boy due CHRISTMAS DAY! I was workin at a daycare centre but am on maternity leave at the moment.
I also would love to chat!
hi ya Im a new mum to a beautiful baby boy 11 weeks old. Id love to chat to other mums. my email is cezbear@yahoo.com.
Hi there,

I am also a mother of 2 at the tender age of 19. I love it though despite the stares and comments. And I love my boys, Devron born 25wks, aged 18mths and Jayden 14wks.

Michelle

Devron born 25wks 2002, Jayden 38wks 2003 & Manaia

hi i had my first at 18 years then my second at 20 in the uk we moved over to nz to find a new life and i fell pregant as we sold are house in the uk so i had my baby over hear he is now 9 weeks old
i love evry think about being a young mum i think you are closer to your kids it can be very hard at times i have 3 under 5 when you are feading the baby and the 3 year old wake's up with a nightmair and only wonts mommy!! you know what i mean
but i would not change it for the world

mother of 3

hi guys, thort i would revive the old thread!!
im 17 and have a 10week old baby boy. would love to chat with other mums!! my msn/e-mail is a_man_durr@hotmail.com
hope to hear from some of you soon!!
amanda
Sign in to follow this topic