Huggies Forum

West Auckland Mums? Rss

Hi,

I am 29 and married with a 15 mnth old son.
I work part-time (3 days a week) and am interested
in finding some other mums to have get togethers with on a Thurs or Fri....I would really just like to chat!

If you are interested email me on lee-ann.mckenzie@team.telstraclear.co.nz

Thanks and look forward to talking to you.

Lee-Ann, NZ, 15 mnth baby

Hi,
I live in Hillsborough, I have a 16 month old girl and work half day everyday. It would be great to talk to other parents..I am not sure what is considered west auckland? But if its not to far I dont mind getting together to chat.

Akld

I'm in Mt Albert and I have an 11 mth old daughter (will be 1 this month LOL). Would be interested in getting together for coffee etc. as I have just moved here and don't know many people in this area. I have just finished my degree and am studying extra-murally post-grad

Mum to Maya Grace 02-03, Sienna & Mercedes 10-06

Hi emmy-lou,

Thanks for your post.
It would be great to catch up with some other mums.
I have sent an email to Nalini as well (another mum who posted) so it would be quite neat if we could all meet up.
I suggested to Nalini that we could meet somewhere in the middle of where we all live - even a park or somewhere so the kids can play.
My email is lee-ann.mckenzie@team.telstraclear.co.nz.

Thanks and 'hi'....

hi,

we are planning to meet at chipmunks in Mt Roskill at 2.30 on Thursday next week (19th Feb)..if you think you could make it - the more the merrier!
let me know if you can come and we will plan how we will all recognise each other smile

Hi lee-ann,
Sounds great. Maya doesnt finish daycare until 3pm so maybe we could come after that, it's only about 10 mins drive from her daycare to Mt Roskill. She's been to chipmunks before and she loves it LOL.
When I met up with some people from another forum I'm in we all had balloons tied to our strollers so we could identify each other

Hi Nalini,

So sorry we missed you. We arrived about 3.45 pm (i got lost!!) and the lady said you had left about 3.30pm. Maybe we could catch up another time (and I'l read the map before I leave!!)

Sign in to follow this topic