Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Manawatu Mums Rss

Hi, wondering if there are any friendly groups anyone can recommend in the Palmy area, or anyone with similar aged kids who is up for a coffee and play at Lollypops or similar. I am a 34 year old Mum and have a 1 year old and an almost 4 year old, have just moved back to this area after about 15 years of being away, and no virtually no one here with similar aged kids. Have tried a few playgroups but haven't really found one that suits us.

Jo

hi Jo
i'm Julie and i have a 11 mth old girl i'm looking for other mums in Palmy to have adult conversations with smile where abouts do you live? we're in Kelvin Grove.
i'm not rich enough to do anything at lollipops as im not working but would be keen to do the coffee thing if you are. smile
Finally a reply, beginning to think there was something wrong with me!
I'm in Hokowhitu so not too far away, I am sure we can sort something out, perhaps one afternoon when my daughter is at kindy so I only have my son (Mon, Tues, Thurs)
Lollypops is actually free for under ones, adults pay $3 and that includes a coffee so its not too bad and your daughter would probably love it!
Jo.

Jo

i did not no that about lollipops! i do no that the birthday partys are over priced for what youre given tho smile
Just so you know there is nothing wrong with you i hardly ever get replys off here or the treasures site either. i think ive signed up to every baby site in NZ.
i have been looking to start a coffee group here as i cant drive (yet) and the ones i do know about are so far away when you have to walk with a baby.
im still a stay at home mum so im free any day.
let me know what you want to do smile
I am happy to go to you if you don't have transport, this week coming is fairly busy but the following week afternoons Mon Tues Thurs I could do between around 1 and 3.
Otherwise if you do have transport maybe we could do the lollypopsland thing one morning as if I went there I'd have to take Miss 3 with me smile
Email me if you like rather than on the board jo_t_02@yahoo.com

Jo

Hi Jo
oops i was ment to email you and kinda got side tracked will email you now ans say hi smile
hi gals

there is a manily music at salt down matipo st on a tuesday at 10am it is fun and a good way to meet new ppl i take my lil gal there who is 16mths old and she loves it it it $2.00 a session and while worth it
Morning Jo,
I think I might have a coffee group starting here in the next few weeks if youre still a SAH mum and keen to come I know its been ages since you started this post but Still keen to get something started :)let me know what you think smile
Sign in to follow this topic