Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. North Island NZ
  5. Any Whangarei mum's out there

Any Whangarei mum's out there Rss

Hiya,

Any Whangarei mum's out there, that would like to meet for a coffee and chat. There is 3 of us that have meet but was wondering if there are any other mum's out there.

Hope to hear from some mums soon. smile
[Edited on 14/11/2009]
Hi im not whangarei mummy, but in snells beach. We're new to the area, is that far away?

Hiya,
Sorry It has took me awhile to reply to your message, I just got an email from huggies today about your message. I live about an hours from Snells beach.

Hope to hear from you again.
Hiya,

I have a toddler and expecting twins in Aug....
I'm based in Onerahi. Meeting for a coffee sometime might be an idea

Holly x
I'm also from Whangarei, tikipunga and would love to meet other mums.

We have a boy that's 2yrs old - a really cuty pie and I'm expecting again with a DD on 25 dec tongue

It's our first pregnancy in NZ and I'm so not used to the way things are done in NZ and would love to talk to other mums.

xx Minette

Hiya,

Any Whangarei mum's out there, that would like to meet for a coffee and chat. There is 3 of us that have meet but was wondering if there are any other mum's out there.

Hope to hear from some mums soon. smile[Edited on 14/11/2009]

Wow over a year latter but Im in the BOI and am keen to meet others. I have a 8 month old son.
Not sure how old this post is and if you're still out there? Anyway...
Hi... I'm a Whangarei mama bear too! First time mum to my wee man Oscar whose 5 months old. I've just started a support group called 'The Nest Whangarei: a place for new mums, long time mums and mums still to hatch!' I've been blessed with an awesome coffee group who've been such a great support as I figure out this new mum business and I wanted all mums to have these friendships and support. The intention is to create opportunities for mums to connect with each other and also to learn from the passionate and knowledgeable people in our bump, baby and mama community. You can find us on Facebook otherwise I can pop you on our email list so I can let you know when we're getting together
Sign in to follow this topic