Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Mum in Whangarei Rss

Hi ya - Just wondering if theres any other Mums out there in whangarei with little ones that are also maybe a bit bored at home ?

Would be cool to either meet up for coffee and a chat or even just chat on here - My boy is 7months and im personally just starting to struggle being home all day...... it makes me feel abit bad as i love my son and wouldnt want to give up anytime i have with him but Also can only handle so much housework, day time tv and baking !!

smile

Hi ya - Just wondering if theres any other Mums out there in whangarei with little ones that are also maybe a bit bored at home ?

Would be cool to either meet up for coffee and a chat or even just chat on here - My boy is 7months and im personally just starting to struggle being home all day...... it makes me feel abit bad as i love my son and wouldnt want to give up anytime i have with him but Also can only handle so much housework, day time tv and baking !!

smile

I lived in Whangarei for many years with my three children.. We moved up to the bay of islands now tho... There is sooooo much to do in Whangarei with children! Play groups, mainly music, playcentres, wags (gym), walking groups, coffee groups, plunket rooms, town basin, chickmucks, swimming pools, beaches etc... I miss Whangarei soooo much.. But am loving the country/beach life up here too... Get yourself and your little one out and about!! You will meet loads of other parents.. smile
I live in Hamilton but I go to playcentre and recommend it highly, you seem to need something. You can look up Playcentres in the yellow pages and it will tell you the nearest in your area. This is a great place to meet other mums and make friends

http://decadent-delights1.webnode.com/blog/
My blog, take a peek into my world

I'm moving to Whangarei in a few weeks smile
I'm 22 and pregnant with my 4th.
Where in whangarei are you?
Hi, we live in Whangarei as well. I'm currently 32 weeks pregnant with my first and also at home most of the time. Gets pretty boring! We live quite central, where are you?
You must be due just after me MangoDream, I'm 33 weeks smile
hey I'm in Whangarei, have 2 boys 2 and 5 1/2 months. Very keen to meet up with other mums and make new friends. smile
Hey there, I have a one year old daughter I have just moved here and don't no anyone I would love to meet up if you are still interested in meeting people? I am extremely board and my poor daughter doesn't get to see any other kids. smile Just let me know if anyone is still interested in meeting up
Hey there, I have a one year old daughter I have just moved here and don't no anyone I would love to meet up if you are still interested in meeting people? I am extremely board and my poor daughter doesn't get to see any other kids. smile Just let me know if anyone is still interested in meeting up
I've been blessed with an awesome coffee group that has been just what I've needed as a new mum. I really want all mums to have the opportunity to have these friendships and support during their pregnancies and beyond so have just created a mum support group here in Whangarei called 'The Nest Whangarei: a place for new mums, long time mums and mums still to hatch. The intention is to give mums the opportunities to connect with each other and also learn from the passionate and knowledgable people in our bump, baby and mama community. You can find us on Facebook or let me know if anyone would like to be on an email list so I can let you know when we're getting together
Sign in to follow this topic