Huggies Forum

Palmerston North Mums Lock Rss

Is there any other Palmy mums out there? I'm 21, a first time mum to DS who is 6 months. DP and I moved to Palmy when we were 18 for uni. I would love to meet some other mums and maybe start a coffee group. And it would be great for DS to interact with other babies.
Have you thought about joining a playcentre there are 3 in palmy. It's a good way to meet new people and get your child interacting with other children.

http://tinyurl.com/ycnyhfh

Hi!

I have two coffee groups in Palmy if you are wanting to join. I'm almost 22 with my first bubba, who is almost one! gasp

Let me know smile

Hi!

I have two coffee groups in Palmy if you are wanting to join. I'm almost 22 with my first bubba, who is almost one! gasp

Let me know smile

I would love to join your coffee groups grin I just turned 22 and my DS is almost 1 too! It's a scary thought how fast he is growing blink I tried to private message you, but couldn't work it out lol, I don't come on here too often. How often do you guys meet up and where abouts etc?
hi ya,
ive just movedback to palmy from oz, i have three kids, three, 18 months and 4 weeks, we live in the country but i am always wishing i had more friends here and im 26....

I would love to join your coffee groups grin I just turned 22 and my DS is almost 1 too! It's a scary thought how fast he is growing blink I tried to private message you, but couldn't work it out lol, I don't come on here too often. How often do you guys meet up and where abouts etc?

OK so I've made my on line mothers group public, so if you have Facebook, search "Planet Mum" in the groups and it should come up. Then from there, I can add you to my coffee groups.
My Antenatal girls and I usually meet weekly, and same with my Palmy coffee group, although not this month or the last because of this damn wedding lol
But I'm trying to get back into it!

hi ya,
ive just movedback to palmy from oz, i have three kids, three, 18 months and 4 weeks, we live in the country but i am always wishing i had more friends here and im 26....

You also are more than welcome to join smile

Sign in to follow this topic