Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. North Island NZ
  5. new to town Whangarei / waiotira

new to town Whangarei / waiotira Rss

hay new to the area partner is a dairy farmer i am22 and have two boys tyreaq 5 and Dominic-james 2 and im 15 weeks pregnant and board dont no anybody here and would like to meet new people

duckmanton

Hi there
I'm not from your area but i'm always up for a chat on msn/ email if you like smile
I'm new to Lower Hutt from Motueka i'm 23 and have an 8 1/2month old daughter Haleigh.
tweety_tweety85@hotmail.com

Monique mum 2 Haleigh & James

hey i live in whangarei and have a 17mnth old boy called blaze.

sarah,18,17mth boy

Hi, i live in Tikipunga, whangarei.

I have 2 girls, 7 and 23 months. You can contact me at mumkat@hotmail.com if you want to chat and we could go from there smile
Not sure how old this post is but anyway...
Hi... I'm a Whangarei mama bear too! First time mum to my wee man Oscar whose 5 months old. I've just started a support group called 'The Nest Whangarei: a place for new mums, long time mums and mums still to hatch!' I've been blessed with an awesome coffee group who've been such a great support as I figure out this new mum business and I wanted all mums to have these friendships and support. The intention is to create opportunities for mums to connect with each other and also to learn from the passionate and knowledgeable people in our bump, baby and mama community. You can find us on Facebook otherwise I can pop you on our email list so I can let you know when we're getting together
Sign in to follow this topic