Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

New mummas Lock Rss

Hey Hey.
I'm a first time mum (well pregnant at the moment and due in July)

Just wondering if anyone wanted to catch up/start a coffee group?

Hi Carissa5 look forward to seeing you in the July post. Am expecting my third. Where abouts in NZ are you?
Im in Christchurch. smile
Should've put that in the first post! lol
never mind, I'm in whangarei so a little way out lol
Hi all you lovely ladies/mummies,

My name is Charlotte, I have three under 5, just my eldest is about to turn 5 at the end of the month, ages ago when my two boys were born I started a Huggies based Fb page for Huggies based chch mums, after reading that so many of us wanted to get together for coffee and companionship in chch, since then we have grown to a very strong group of about 20 members, we reg. have coffee and catch up, we are a very diverse welcoming group and would love some newbies to join us, we organise a once a year trip away for mummies only (no children). and have regular nights out for dinner and drinking/dancing.
if this sounds like you, we would love you to join our group. All we ask for is regular participation and active effort to attend catch ups etc.
Please find me on FB: Charlotte Daines or email me, on here or: [email protected].
All members of the group started as a Huggies Forum Mum.
We look forward to hearing from you....
Charlotte. Xxx
Sign in to follow this topic