Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Christchurch
  5. Any first time to be mums?

Any first time to be mums? Lock Rss

Hi there,

Recently found out im pregnant and would love to chat with other mums to be so i dont feel quite so freaked out! lol Due November. smile

Thanks smile

Hi everyone congratulations on all our exciting news. Im the last one of my siblings to start having babies and am a proud aunty of 7 kiddies, however all live over 500km away, along with the rest of my family, im excited but nervous about getting through the next year without their support. I look forward to hearing about you all and having this journey together.
Hi all you lovely ladies/mummies,

My name is Charlotte, I have three under 5, just my eldest is about to turn 5 at the end of the month, ages ago when my two boys were born I started a Huggies based Fb page for Huggies based chch mums, after reading that so many of us wanted to get together for coffee and companionship in chch, since then we have grown to a very strong group of about 20 members, we reg. have coffee and catch up, we are a very diverse welcoming group and would love some newbies to join us, we organise a once a year trip away for mummies only (no children). and have regular nights out for dinner and drinking/dancing.
if this sounds like you, we would love you to join our group. All we ask for is regular participation and active effort to attend catch ups etc.
Please find me on FB: Charlotte Daines or email me, on here or: [email protected].
All members of the group started as a Huggies Forum Mum.
We look forward to hearing from you....
Charlotte. Xxx
Hey yer im on the same page im gonna be a first time mum in aug congrats to you on ur exciting news r u from adelaide
your welcome to join fb group Mummies group 2014 smile

Hi there I'm in the secret November mummies one, is there another one please?? smile

Hi everyone, and congratulations! I too have recently found out we are expecting our first child together! My pregnancy has been really, really fast, as I missed the entire first trimester!
We found out when I was 15 weeks and 2 days at my gynaecologist appointment! smile

I'm loving everything about pregnancy smile it's nice to interact with other mums and first-time mums to-be!

Emma, from Adelaide
Sign in to follow this topic