Huggies Forum

New Friends Rss

My partner and I are expecting a child in February. We are in our mid 30's and don't have any friends who are expecting or even thinking about it. Would be nice to chat with other NZ'ers expecting another baby.
Deb

NZ 6mth Pregnant

G'day Deb! I live in Aus and am 25 and have 2 children! My son, Gabriel is 3 years and daughter, Brianna is 3 months! If you want to chat drop us a line at j_n_blair97@bigpond.com

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

Hi Deb, I am 35 and a mother of one, Charlotte, she is now 11 months old born on 28 february. If you would like to chat I would be happy to talk to you.
Hi debbee I'm in Chch & have a son who is 15mths. I'm, 36 & would be keen to chat or meet up. Have you had your baby yet? You can contact me at helen@digitalgenus.com

Ski Girl, Chch

Are there mothers out there over 35 that would like to chat or catch up for coffee? It would be nice to meet others of a similar age group. You can reply to the above email address in my previous post.

Ski Girl, Chch

hi everyone

im 27 and live in chch i have a 7 month old boy. i would love to meet up with other mums for coffee and chat, if anyone is interested. grin
my names tanya im looking 4 friends please email me hearbee@hotmail.com

tanya nz

Towards the end of my pregnancy I got very ill and didn't keep up with this and then I got very busy and never thought about it. Well, I'm back in the land of living and my baby girl is nearly 10 months, I'm older (35) and life is great. Would love to make friends with other mums with babies around my age and have coffee, chat etc etc. Deb.

NZ 6mth Pregnant

hi Debbee, I am also in Chch and am 32. I have 2 kids, son 10 and baby girl (Amber) who is just about the same age as your little girl. Amber turns 1 on Jan 27 2005. I would love to get in contact with you, as i am keen for Amber to meet another wee girl, all my friends have boys! I would also like coffee and adult conversation! if you are interested email me at roxy31@paradise.net.nz

Rox, Chch

Hi would love to meet up email me on sally_bruce90@hotmail.com love to hear from you soon
hi ladies, hey i thought i would organise a morning to meet up for a coffee if you and any other mums are keen. I have had a few emails from mums on this site and the treasures one and since there are a few of us i figure we might as well all meet up and do coffee!! I am happy to have it at my house, so if you are interested can you email me with your ph. numbers and i will ring you all and organise it. We might as well start up our own mums group!! I thought maybe the end of this week mid morning or monday of next week, i am off to Australia for 10 days on tuesday (sis having a baby) so it would be nice to get the ball rolling before i go! let me know what you all think.

Rox, Chch

Sign in to follow this topic